1. What is the full form of SEBI?
2. Which animal would you find on the logo of the RBI?
3. In the world of money, what is the full form of ATM?
4. Who is the only Indian Prime Minister whose signature has appeared on our currency notes?
5. Which is India’s largest E-commerce website?
1. Which company’s AGM was held in the Cooperage grounds of Mumbai (a football stadium) and attended by no less than 12,000 eager investors in 1985?
2. If JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo and Citibank are the three in the Big four US Banks, which is the fourth?
3. ‘CS’ is the ticker symbol of which financial giant?
4. What is the name of a person who compiles and analyses statistics and uses them to calculate insurance risks and premiums?
5. Ngultrum abbreviated as BTN or Nu is the currency of which Asian country?
1. What is the financial term for a fixed sum of money paid to someone each year, typically for the rest of their life for an investment or insurance?
2. What is the name of a professional who is qualified to examine and scrutinize accounts?
3. What is the settlement of accounts, for a fixed period in a Stock Exchange?
4. What is a certificate attesting credit, the ownership of stocks or bonds, or the right to ownership connected with tradable derivatives?
5. Which is India’s oldest stock Exchange?
1. What is Q in NASDAQ?
2. Who was the first Indian to be Governor of RBI?
3. Which marine insurance firm was started by Edward in a coffee house in 1688?
4. Which country is considered as the birth place of mutual funds as companies with future mutual fund like working were first set up in late 18th and early 19th century?
5. Which was the first nationalised bank of India to float a trust and issue a Mutual Fund?